CREATING YOUR PERFECT HOME ENVIRONMENT
Moving-in to a brand new home?
It’s the perfect time to let us help you plan your entertainment, security and home automation
If we have access to the property during the build we can run the majority of cabling inside the walls and floors before they’re finished. If we don’t have access during the build we can still hide cables completely or run them discretely so everying is neatly hidden away ready for installing sockets, speakers, TV screens and other equipment when you move in.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU BE
- Sky TV, Freeview, Freesat
- Large Screen TVs and Projectors
- TV & Radio Aerials
- Home Cinema/Audio/Multi-room
- Games Consoles and Entertainment Systems
- WiFi Network Installations and Setup
- Fixed Network (Ethernet) Cabling
- HDTV and HDMI Cabling
- Smart TVs, Tablets, Mobiles
- Equipment Sales and Configuration
- Alarms and Security Systems
- CCTV Camera Systems Fixed and Wireless
- Video Doorbell Systems
- Gate and Door Entry Systems
- Access Control
- Automatic Lighting
- Central Heating Control Systems
- Video Doorbells and Video Access
- Remote Curtains and Blinds
- Music and Video Entertainment
We also provide help, support and repairs (not equipment) plus an ongoing maintenance and support plan
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Our approach is to friendly and approachable, and to listen to what you want whilst helping you explore ideas to make the most of your living space.
This way we can work together to find the right solution for you.
The majority of installations will be carried-out by our own engineers but we occasionally bring in trusted professional to help with certain aspects. This could include architects, designers, engineers and fitters that provide additional expertise.
Working closely with you we will project-manage all aspects of an installation to ensure all work is carried-out to our high standards.
We love what we do and we want it to be the best experience for you, both during and after inatallation. Our goal is to make a positive difference to the enjoyment of your home environment