Further to the announcement made by the government, please know we are still permitted to operate, with Telecommunications included in the Key Workers list, and therefore deemed as an essential service.
We have been taking steps to ensure the required and necessary precautions are in place to minimise risk which are as follows, but would be happy to comply with any further steps customers require for peace of mind:
- Surgical gloves and masks are being worn
- All engineers are equipped with hand gel, masks, alcohol spray and disposable shoes
- Hands are being cleaned before arrival and on completion of a job
- Shoe covers are worn before entering a home or office
- Work areas and all areas we’ve come into contact with are cleaned
Please therefore do not hesitate to contact us or alternatively consider our remote services, as we can diagnose and fix many issues remotely.
Please do note though, if you are suffering symptoms of COVID 19 or are self isolating due to being in contact with a person who has symptoms of COVID 19, we will not be able to attend your property.
We will stay in touch however, and reschedule after a 14 day period.
Please stay safe and we look forward to working for you soon.
Updated April 4th 2020